Prescription Timetable for the Holiday Period:
Please make sure that you have enough medication to last you over the Christmas and New Year period. The timetable for processing prescriptions over this period is:
Request before 10am on: Prescription ready
after 3pm on:
Wednesday 20th December Friday 22nd December
Thursday 21st December Wednesday 27th December
Friday 22nd December Thursday 28th December
Wednesday 27th December Friday 29th December
Thursday 28th December Tuesday 2nd January*
Friday 29th December Wednesday 3rd January
Tuesday 2nd January Thursday 4th January
*After 12 noon at Shenstone
Requests can be made via:
- Our online service
- Visiting the surgery and depositing your request in the repeat prescription box next to the Westgate reception desk
- By prior arrangement with your chosen pharmacy.
Please note you cannot order your repeat prescription over the telephone unless you are housebound.
Your prescription will be available for collection within 48 working hours.
To register for our online repeat prescription service, please call into the surgery at your earliest convenience, bringing with you one form of identification. A member of staff will make all the arrangements for you while you wait.
All pharmacies in the area provide a free collect, dispense and delivery service to suit your needs. Speak to your chosen pharmacy to register to use their services.
Useful Telephone Numbers for Pharmacies:
- Langton Boots Pharmacy - 01543 264902
- Boots Town Centre Pharmacy - 01543 263149
- Tesco Pharmacy - 01543 401447
- Waitrose Boots Pharmacy - 01543 253994
- Shenstone Pharmacy - 01543 481319
- Co-operative Pharmacy, Boley Park - 01543 258370
- Co-operative Pharmacy, Greenhill Health Centre - 01543 252221
- Whittington Pharmacy - 01543 432456
- Fradley Pharmacy - 01543 444428